Since Zendesk is so awesome we need to share some amazing facts about them with you!
Zendesk is a customer service software company, whose main office is placed in San Francisco, California. Currently the company has 2000 employees. Their partners are all over the world, and provides service for 114.000 customers in 150 different countries.
- Zendesk was set up in 2007 by 3 friends in Copenhagen, Denmark
- In October 2011 Zendesk won a German ‘Best in Cloud’ Award
- In 2015 Zendesk won 'Most Innovative Use of Big Data' at the UK Cloud Awards
- Zendesk Neighbour Foundation was founded in 2015 to support local communities
- Zendesk has offices in London, Madison, Taguig, Copenhagen, Dublin, Tokyo, Montpellier, Berlin, Melbourne, Singapore and Sao Paulo
- With Zendesk agents gather insights on customer service
- Zendesk allows communication between clients and companies in real time
- Zendesk increases efficiency of customer service
- Zendesk Help Centre can be added to a Google Analytics account
- Zendesk is very strict about protecting data of the users
- The Zendesk platform has a growing marketplace for custom apps made by third party companies. This allows for growth both for Zendesk and other companies and benefits their customers by making custom integrations of different channels