We want to share some information on how important it is for your business and your benefits from taking good care of your clients!
- Great customer service will make 86% of buyers pay more
- Over 50% of organisations will focus on investing into customer experience innovations
- 87% of customers claim that brands should focus on providing coherent experience
- Repeating issue to multiple representatives got 89% of customers frustrated.
- Bad mobile experience lowers the will to engage with company to 52%
- 90% of customers were not satisfied with the experience while seeking out support on mobile
- 67% of customers resign the service because of bad experiences
- 13% of dissatisfied customers will let 15+ people know about bad experiences
- 72% of satisfied customers will share a good experience with 6+ people
- Customers are willing to pay 14% more for good service 1
- 90% of consumers say they expect consistency and continuity from a brand across channels 2
Understanding clients, their needs and expectations is a key for any business to be succeed. Well-developed customer service strengthens the brand and builds loyalty-based relationships with clients. As statistics show it is also important to not forget about the financial aspects, and how we can benefit by raising turnover and income.
Super office 2017
1 American Express Survey